Economics, Politics, Social Commentary and occasionally Superstring Theory.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Inaugural Post

Welcome to the newest blog to join the fray. Having been inspired by such blogs as www.marginalrevolution.com, I have decided to launch my own. I have an abundant interest and no formal training in economics. Never taken an econ class in my life, although I have taken some related classes in law school. I hope to bring some fresh eyes to traditional economic thought and hope to stimulate discussion in some small way. So, to those of you happen to traipse across my blog, welcome and bear with me.

-B

1 Comments:

Blogger live4-luv said...

Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
yours is a blessing.
Look into my cash advance new
blog.

4:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home